Secoia is our Bio-based Alkyd Emulsion range for architectural and wood Paints.
* Secoia 4400 - New Alkyd Technology -
"1st Surfactant free" bio-based Alkyd Emulsion
99% Bio-based Pickering Emulsion for interior wall paints (matt to glossy), primers, undercoats and lacquers. It is also suitable for outdoor applications.
This 31% oil based binder has extremely low VOC/sVOC for matt, satin applications and for gloss trim paints.
It offers outstanding performances, even without any drier, such as:
- A Fast Drying and Hardness development
- An excellent water and stain Resistance due to the lack of surfactants
- A Low initial Color and limited Yellowing in time
- A Reactivity improved with Associative Thickners
* Secoia 1400
"Best in Class" Cost/Performance bio-based Emulsion
95% bio-based Emulsion for interior wall and trim paints.
The economic process developped for this APEO free, 31% oil based binder, where the addition of a drier is needed, allows to formulate Low Cost paints without any solvent, low VOC/sVOC levels and no odor.
It offers alternative performances against best acryliques with:
- A fast Hardness development
- Low initial Tack/Color
- Very limited Yellowing in time
- Excellent Resistance to wet abrasion
* Secoia EXP 051
100% Natural and Renewable Materials for Wood Applications
This 87% long oil alkyd resin is stabilized by a brand new technology involving colloïd chemistry.
Secoia EXP 051 is especially designed for use in wood stains and impregnating wood protection. The emulsion will enhance wood's natural beauty and prevent grain raising.
All Ecoat Innovation compounds can be formulated to meet a variety of customer specifications and requirements.
For sampling and more information, please contact us